BUSINESS & FUNCTIONAL ANALYSIS
Our Business Analyst team has strong competencies in Retail banking, Asset management, Investment management and custody.
They help clients in the financial sector understand and define their business needs as a whole, its strategic direction. After this business analysis, the functional analyst takes his role to identify initiatives that will allow the business to meet those strategic goals.
Their role also includes:
- Creating and maintaining the business architecture
- Conducting feasibility studies
- Identifying new business opportunities
- Scoping and defining new business opportunities
- Preparing the business case
- Conducting the initial risk assessment
- Documenting and modeling business processes
- Alignment & automation of the different business & IT processes
- Business Continuity planning and assistance in strategic decisions
- Assist in User Acceptance Testing sessions